Storage Solutions and Options
Digital Forensic Storage Solutions (DFSS)
The ICS Digital Forensic Storage Solutions (DFSS) are large volume RAID Data Storage Systems that work seamlessly with the Image MASSter Solo-4 and connect directly to a Forensics Computer. The DFSS Systems were developed to overcome the unpredictability of suspect drives' size and to streamline the management of high capacity hard drive image storage. Additionally, the systems allow the investigators to acquire multiple Suspect drives simultaneously, facilitate the transportation of evidence images from the field to the lab and ensure the protection of valuable evidence data.
DFSS Systems Available:
PCIe Data Storage System
combines a storage array of either 4TB or 8TB of space with the addition of interface expandability through two PCIe expansion slots where users can easily install add-on PCIe controller cards
USB3.0/eSATA Data Storage System
provides an inexpensive solution to store up to 8TB of data utilizing high-speed USB2.0, super-speed USB3.0 or eSATA connection.
SAS/SATA Data Storage System
provides investigators with 12TB of storage space and the option of unlimited expandability by daisy-chaining multiple storage systems.
DFSS Systems' Common Features:
- Provide the safe and secure storage of digital evidence
- Facilitate the imaging of high capacity hard drives
- Allow the imaging of multiple hard drives simultaneously protect valuable evidence data with a redundant storage solution
- Work seamlessly with the Image MASSterâ¢ Solo-4
- Work as a stand alone unit allowing the Image MASSterâ¢ Solo-4 to perform additional required tasks
- Facilitate the sharing of multiple images with multiple investigators