Validated Speeds of 69GB/min* From 1 PCIe M.2 to another PCIe M.2
The new Image MASSter™ Solo 5 Enterprise IT takes the IM Solo-4 G3 Slim to a whole new level. Faster by far and more flexible than any other unit on the market, the new Solo 5 Enterprise IT is also less expensive. The new Solo 5 Enterprise IT shares the same footprint of the successful and established IMSolo-4 G3 Slim. Without compromising any of the IMSolo-4 G3 Slim’s features, the Solo 5 Enterprise IT offers two additional, unique 4-lane PCIe Expansion Ports, allowing it to copy data at validated Speeds of 69GB/min from a PCIe M.2 storage device to another PCIe M.2. The new Solo 5 Enterprise IT is configured with an Intel i7™ processor. With a total of 17 I/O ports, the Solo 5 Enterprise IT has the capability of supporting the simultaneous duplication of up to 16 storage devices, providing the user with maximum cost/performance flexibility for Hard Drive Duplication Operations
- High-end Processing Power: The Image MASSter™ Solo 5 Enterprise units are supplied with a powerful INTEL™ CPU to handle today’s most demanding Forensic Acquisition and Analysis tasks.
- Advanced SATA-3 Technology: Implements support for 6Gb/s SAS-2 and SATA-3 drives using 6Gb/s SATA-3 SAS Controller technology. The unit is designed to acquire today’s High Performance drives and prepares the user with the hardware necessary to take advantage of tomorrow’s hard drive speed improvements. The unit’s advanced Duplication Technology provides the capability of performing multiple operations simultaneously. Capture and Wipe drives with speeds up to 32 GB/min, and M.2 drives with speeds up to 70GB/min.
- PCIe Expansion Port: Allows expanding the unit’s capabilities to support M.2 storage devices, using the M.2 Adapter Module, SCSI drives using the optional SCSI Expansion Box, and allowing for future performance enhancement options.
- PCIe M.2 support: Two 4-lane PCIe Expansion Ports allows for data acquisition from one PCIe M.2 storage device to another at speeds up to 70 GB/Min. The unit’s M.2 Adapter Module supports varying M.2 form factor lengths of 30, 42, 60, 80 and 110 mm and is designed for easy and safe insertion and release of M.2 storage devices. The M.2 Adapter Module also supports U.2 SSD drives with optional 3rd Party Adapters.
- Hard Drive Support: Offers native support for SAS, SATA, Firewire, PCIe M.2 and USB 3.0 drives. Optional adapters are available to support IDE Drives*, Micro SATA*, e-SATA Drives*, 2.5”, 1.8” IDE Notebook Drives*, ZIF drives*, SATA M.2* and Flash media*.
*Available for purchase/Optional Adapters Required
- Multiple I/O Ports: The Solo 5 Enterprise offers a total of 17 I/O external ports for data acquisition. These include 4 SAS/SATA, 6 USB 3.0, 2 eSATA, 2 Firewire 800, 1 Firewire 400, and 2 PCIE expansion ports. Two SATA/SAS ports and 2 USB 3.0 ports are dedicated for the Suspect Drive Positions. Mixed Drive Interface support allows seizing data between different drive interface types (ie. Use IDE "Suspect" drive with a SATA "Evidence" drive). All "Suspect" Drive ports are permanently write-protected to prevent altering “Suspect" Drive Data. The Write-Protect properties of the Suspect ports cannot be disabled.
- Multi-Session Capability: Capture multiple Source drives simultaneously or run multiple operations simultaneously. With a total of 17 I/O ports, the Solo 5 Enterprise family has the capability of supporting the simultaneous acquisition of up to 16 storage devices.
- Multiple Operational Modes: - Single Capture: Creates “Mirror” image of the Suspect’s drive. - LinuxDD Capture: Supports storing one or multiple Suspect drive images on a single “Evidence” drive using the standard Linux DD Segmented File Format. - E01 Capture: Supports storing one or multiple Suspect drive images on a single “Evidence” drive using the Encase® Forensics Segmented File Formats E01 and EX01. - IQ Copy*: Optional Non-Forensic Format used to capture only the allocated data of a Suspect’s drive, greatly reducing the time required to capture data. In addition, it can be used to duplicate drives for IT purposes such as backup, deploy and upgrade to larger capacity drives. - WipeOut: Sanitize drives using Single Pass, DoD Standard, or Secure Erase. The unit has the ability to capture and wipe hidden HPA or DCO areas which may exist on hard drives.
* The IQCopy Option is purchased separately.
- Multi-Op Mode: Allows seizing in LinuxDD or E01 and Single Capture formats in one operation using the same Suspect drive.
- Multiple Hash Verification Methods: The Image MASSter™ Solo 5 Enterprise Forensic supports SHA-1 and SHA-2 Hash Acceleration and Software based MD5 Hashing.
- Slide-Out System Drive: The unit offers an External, Slide-Out System drive for easy removal.
- External Storage: Images can be stored externally to a Shared Network folder, PCIe M.2 drive, e-SATA drive, USB drive or an ICS DFSS External Storage Module.
- Upload and Download Images to Network Storage Area: Images files can be uploaded and downloaded to a Network Storage Area allowing the user to take advantage of large storage platforms for the purpose of processing and archiving images. With the use of the Optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet connection, units can copy and upload at speeds exceeding 4GB/min.
- “On the fly” Drive Image Encryption*: Utilizing the built- in AES 256 Encryption Technology the Image MASSter™ Solo 5 Enterprise Forensic encrypts with minimal speed degradation all digital data during the Cloning Process for the purpose of safe guarding sensitive information. The Image MASSter™ Solo 5 Enterprise Forensic creates a secure key with a user-chosen pass phrase. An AES 256 encryption key is then generated by the unit and can be saved to any USB thumb drive. The encrypted drive can be decrypted on the fly utilizing the Image MASSter™ Solo 5 Enterprise Forensic or with any PC loaded with the free ICS Decryption utility and USB thumb drive containing the saved key.
* This process is NOT compatible with the DiskCypher product line
- ICS Digital Forensic Storage Solutions (DFSS): The Image MASSter™ Solo 5 Enterprise supports the use of the Optional ICS DFSS Modules to provide additional Storage capacity.
- LinkMASSter Option: The LinkMASSter Option allows the Forensic Investigator to acquire data from unopened computers using the Ethernet interface.
- Preview Suspect Data: Preview Suspect Drive’s data utilizing third party applications or using the unit’s built-in O/S utilities. The unit’s preview capability allows previewing Word, Excel, PDF, text or multimedia (pictures, video and audio) files prior to seizing data.
- Logs and Auditing: Store and print detail operational Event Log and Audit Trail information. The Audit Trail is saved in a PDF format using 128-bit password encryption protection.
- Cell Phone Acquisition Support: The unit can be used to acquire Cell Phone data utilizing optional 3rd Party Cell Phone Acquisition Software and Hardware solutions. The units support the Micro Systemation XRY and Paraben’s Device Seizure Cell Phone Acquisition Solutions.
- Convenient and Easy Upgrades: Easily updates Software through the USB port. Free Software Updates are provided periodically.
- 8” Full Color Touch screen: Built-in touch screen eliminates the need of connecting an external monitor, mouse or keyboard.
- Lock Setting: Provides lock setting for secure operation.
- Image Restore: Restore a previously captured DD or E01 Image to a fully bootable 100% working copy.
- Optional SCSI Expansion Box: The Image MASSter™ Solo 5 Enterprise is designed with built-in support to connect the optional SCSI Expansion Box module, providing the capability to capture data from SCSI drives and additional devices which have interfaces not natively available on the Image MASSter Solo 5 Enterprise unit. The Expansion Box includes the following hardware: 1) SCSI Ultra320 PCI-Express card allowing acquiring data from 2 SCSI Suspect drives simultaneously. 2) PCI-Express to Express Card 34 Reader for connecting a broad range of Express Card compliant cards**.
* The Optional External Multi-Output Power Adapter is required to power more than 1 external drive.
**Express Cards are not supplied with the Expansion Option.